In this guide, we provide our thoughts on the best use of Velocity points for flight redemptions, both in Australian and around the world.
This guide is positioned as a starting point. If you see something that takes your interest, be sure to research the redemption option further via one of the referenced guides. As always, remember that the values quoted on this site reference our generalised GRV. Your personalised redemption value is only something that you can determine. Be sure to run your own numbers!
For more tips on using Velocity points for flights, read our Velocity reward seat guide. You can also launch the REWARD RANKER for a consolidated listing of all high-value redemptions available to Australian frequent flyers.
Best use of Velocity points
- #1 Transfer your Velocity points to Krisflyer
- #2 Coast-to-coast domestic Business
- #3 New Zealand and the Pacific Islands
- #4 International Business to the US
- #5 Domestic Business
- #6 Domestic Economy
- #7 Domestic upgrades
- #8 ‘Round The World’ in Business Class
- #9 New York on United
- #10 Singapore Airlines ‘Suites’ to Asia